Bought 55" seiki TV on January 2013 six weeks later half of the TV went dark.I called customer support they never answered.

I sent them an email, they never responded. It's December 2013 amd still no response. $699 in the trash. My major complaint is the customer support.

You're promised one year replacement/money back warranty and they won't even answer the phone. I've called over fifty times this is not an exaggeration. Sent them countless emails and not even a robot responds.

I honestly feel robbed and deceived.I live in a military instalation and the px has stopped selling the TV 's but they won't help with contacting seiki.

Had an Experience with Seiki Digital?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #786820

I bought SEIKI SE60GY24 LED TV From the Sears Store on Feb.11, 2014.

I had to make 3 trips to Sears because I spent over $3000 that day and every thing I ordered seems to be junk. I cancelled $ 1700 of my order because Sears made my feel unsatisfied. My Problem with over this $600.00 TV is when I picked it up on Feb. 15th I tried to watch it.

I do not get anything but a blue screen. I can't get sound or even a menu bar to come up.

Does this mean I now have to pay my friend to help me haul this piece of junk back to sears in hopes of a refund.I am not a happy camper dealing with Sears and purchasing This 60" TV that seems to be junk.