Seiki Digital - Terrible quality
I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago.Recently, it stopped working.
It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service is awful. They made me send and resend and resend again, pictures, invoices and credit card receipts. They finally accepted the fact that they would have to take the tv back.
Of course at my expense. It will cost over $200 to send it back. I don't think I'll bother.
$200 will go a long way to buy a better tv that will last!My advice is to not buy a Seiki in the first place.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Awful product and service
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seiki Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "The tv shows a blue light but I don't get any picture or sound, it doesn't show any menu or something is just a black screen. ..."
- "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...."
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."
- "The internet service was pretty good when I first started with them, but its horrible now. my biggest complaint is about them lying saying that they offered free long..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."