Seiki Digital - Terrible quality
I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago.Recently, it stopped working.
It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service is awful. They made me send and resend and resend again, pictures, invoices and credit card receipts. They finally accepted the fact that they would have to take the tv back.
Of course at my expense. It will cost over $200 to send it back. I don't think I'll bother.
$200 will go a long way to buy a better tv that will last!My advice is to not buy a Seiki in the first place.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Awful product and service
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seiki Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "The internet service was pretty good when I first started with them, but its horrible now. my biggest complaint is about them lying saying that they offered free long..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother. The photos I picked online were beautiful. Lithe flowers she received were junk. So embarrassing. I called immediately. Talked to at least 5 different..."
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."