Seiki Digital - Terrible quality
I bought a Seiki 4K tv about a year ago.Recently, it stopped working.
It turns on but is stuck on the Seiki logo and won't do anything. Customer service is awful. They made me send and resend and resend again, pictures, invoices and credit card receipts. They finally accepted the fact that they would have to take the tv back.
Of course at my expense. It will cost over $200 to send it back. I don't think I'll bother.
$200 will go a long way to buy a better tv that will last!My advice is to not buy a Seiki in the first place.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
- Awful product and service
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Seiki Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I bought a Samsung S380C from their website since I had to cancel my other prepaid service due to budget restraints. TracFone was much cheaper than my previous prepaid carrier...."
- "Ive been with digis for over six months and am very pissed off with there lies excuses and customer service!! I pay almost 90 dollars a month for 20 MBPS..."
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."