I bought the TV from a big box electronics store. First thing I noticed was the poor picture and audio quality.

When I adjusted the volume, I noticed a squeaky noise that overshadowed the sounds. I purchased a really nice sound bar only to learn that there was no port for digital sound bars and wifi did not work on this model. I took the TV manual to the store to find a sound bar that would connect to no avail. The technician said the AV connections on the Seiki was old technology-wait!

what? The last straw: the picture went out but audio still works.

So I have a big 47" radio. It cost more to fix if it can be fixed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of seiki digital se47fy19 tv from Seiki Digital. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seiki Digital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Vizio. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seiki Digital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments