Garfield Heights, Ohio

Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if they would send me a new one.I waited on hold for 15 minutes and the line goes to a voicemail called back another 15 minutes and sent to a voicemail left a message and never received a phone call back.

Called back a couple days later and was on hold a long period of time before I spoke with someone they stated I was respondsible for sending them their tv for an additional $180 (ups) and the package is to large to ship (usps) but, I already spent over $500 on the tv in the first place only to send me a referbished tv... I asked to speak with a supervisor it was transferred to a Cynthia Rodriguez and she was no help she stated that they couldn't do nothing.

I asked so I'm basically out of a tv and $500 she stated if I could send back the defective tv.I asked is there anyone above you she stated no one that takes phone calls...so I'm out of $500 because I don't have the money to pay an additional $180 in which I shouldn't have to pay anything because this tv is defective

Review about: Seiki Digital Tv.

Had an Experience with Seiki Digital?

Comments