Featured Not resolved

I bought one of those TV and it only last me a month and a half when I disconnected it to move it to the other side it all went blue and we wasn't able to see any images again

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of seiki digital tv from Seiki Digital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Seiki Digital to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Vizio. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Seiki Digital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Seiki Digital?

Comments

I think there is more to this story - something along the lines of:

Damaged internal components while moving TV

Manufacturer warranty doesn't cover damage done by consumer

Consumer is angry and tries to play it off as poor manufactur

Nice try.

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #969289

ok you have an issue with the tv after 1 & 1/2 months that I can understand, but what exactly is your complaint?did they try to refuse to service it for you?

did they just plain ignore you?did you even bother to call them to find a place to take it for servicing if it's available near you?

need more info next time