Cambridge, Ohio
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Bought a seiki 24 inch LED tv for $179 at sears it was a bedroom tv I had 1 month and turned on for like the 5th time wife was watching chick flick in living room on a real tv sharp aquos when I turned on the new seiki it comes on but there is no picture just a black screen and light stripe foot wide Down the middle none of the buttons on tv or remote does anything so my $179 bought me 4 times of watching at maybe a hour each time cost me $40 a hour way to Seiki I guess you get what you pay for better to Go with a well known company I noticed online there is a *** load of factory reconditioned seiki tvs online for sale that tells me they take a *** quick to already have to be factory reconditioned seiki Don't care to make it right nor Does sears because it was a few days past their return to store policy bunch of *** stay away from this brand would be Different is they stood by their products or attempt to make it right but they just don't care

Related: Seiki Digital - Tv Review

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Seiki Digital Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Seiki Digital?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1193032

Noname electronics equal noquality.These names are generated by an established manufacturer primaily to get rid of known, faulty equipment without damaging the original manufacturers reputation.

These "new" vendors are generally created just prior to the holiday rush and typically disappear soon after. If you think tat $250, 55" walmart tv is going to be a bargain, go ahead and buy it.

That is what stvpid people are for.That, and, voting for corrupt politicians like Trump and Clinton.