Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if they would send me a new one.I waited on hold for 15 minutes and the line goes to a voicemail called back another 15 minutes and sent to a voicemail left a message and never received a phone call back.
Called back a couple days later and was on hold a long period of time before I spoke with someone they stated I was respondsible for sending them their tv for an additional $180 (ups) and the package is to large to ship (usps) but, I already spent over $500 on the tv in the first place only to send me a referbished tv... I asked to speak with a supervisor it was transferred to a Cynthia Rodriguez and she was no help she stated that they couldn't do nothing.
I asked so I'm basically out of a tv and $500 she stated if I could send back the defective tv.I asked is there anyone above you she stated no one that takes phone calls...so I'm out of $500 because I don't have the money to pay an additional $180 in which I shouldn't have to pay anything because this tv is defective
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Seiki Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "Medallion is great, love the color & patina. Pillows are just the pop of color I wanted but do not care for the stretchy fabric and very spongy feel. I..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."