Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if they would send me a new one.I waited on hold for 15 minutes and the line goes to a voicemail called back another 15 minutes and sent to a voicemail left a message and never received a phone call back.
Called back a couple days later and was on hold a long period of time before I spoke with someone they stated I was respondsible for sending them their tv for an additional $180 (ups) and the package is to large to ship (usps) but, I already spent over $500 on the tv in the first place only to send me a referbished tv... I asked to speak with a supervisor it was transferred to a Cynthia Rodriguez and she was no help she stated that they couldn't do nothing.
I asked so I'm basically out of a tv and $500 she stated if I could send back the defective tv.I asked is there anyone above you she stated no one that takes phone calls...so I'm out of $500 because I don't have the money to pay an additional $180 in which I shouldn't have to pay anything because this tv is defective
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Seiki Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "this company does not stand behind product ...I have had my t.v. for 6 months & just quit working !!! customer service does not even answer the phone or send..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Medallion is great, love the color & patina. Pillows are just the pop of color I wanted but do not care for the stretchy fabric and very spongy feel. I..."