Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
100% full Not resolved

I received a television with a cracked screen.It was clearly cracked from the factory.

Related: Seiki Digital - Seiki

The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture. Seiki won't stand behind it and takes weeks to even respond. Awful customer service. They claim Tiger Direct should take care of it and TD claims it is Seiki's responsibility.

Seiki is doing everything they can to disclaim any responsibility for it's product. They clearly don't care about the consumer and it is obvious they will do anything to avoid honoring the warranty. I have made 5 calls, sat on hold for hours, sent 4 emails, been promised call that never come, have to initiate all contact and repeat the story every time to someone new.

Save yourself the pain and buy from someone that cares about it's customer, reputation and doing the right thing.I have a large boat anchor that was never used.

Review about: Seiki Led Hdtv 55-Inch Tv.

I didn't like: Worst customer service, Terrible customer service.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Seiki Digital Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $400
Preferred solution Replace TV. Warranty should cover this clear factory issue.

Had an Experience with Seiki Digital?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.