55 inch and 40 inch TV I purchased them in July started getting a blue line on the left side of the 55 inch TV blue vertical line Seiki TV they wanted a picture of the problem and also a picture of proof of purchase I sent an email a week later they tell me that the picture of the proof of purchase is blurred send another one but the blue line is OK the picture that I sent them so now it is been a week since I mailed back another picture of proof of purchase and still have nothing no response at all sucks in my book I will not accept a rebuilt or remanufactured TV I bought a new TV I should have a new TV or my money back don't you think I shouldmy name is Rick I live in Gig Harbor Washington and I'm not happy with this TV company customer service means customer service they ain't got ***
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."