Seiki Digital - Blue vertical line on left side of 55 inch seiki 4k tv
55 inch and 40 inch TV I purchased them in July started getting a blue line on the left side of the 55 inch TV blue vertical line Seiki TV they wanted a picture of the problem and also a picture of proof of purchase I sent an email a week later they tell me that the picture of the proof of purchase is blurred send another one but the blue line is OK the picture that I sent them so now it is been a week since I mailed back another picture of proof of purchase and still have nothing no response at all sucks in my book I will not accept a rebuilt or remanufactured TV I bought a new TV I should have a new TV or my money back don't you think I shouldmy name is Rick I live in Gig Harbor Washington and I'm not happy with this TV company customer service means customer service they ain't got ***
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."