Seiki Digital - Blue vertical line on left side of 55 inch seiki 4k tv
55 inch and 40 inch TV I purchased them in July started getting a blue line on the left side of the 55 inch TV blue vertical line Seiki TV they wanted a picture of the problem and also a picture of proof of purchase I sent an email a week later they tell me that the picture of the proof of purchase is blurred send another one but the blue line is OK the picture that I sent them so now it is been a week since I mailed back another picture of proof of purchase and still have nothing no response at all sucks in my book I will not accept a rebuilt or remanufactured TV I bought a new TV I should have a new TV or my money back don't you think I shouldmy name is Rick I live in Gig Harbor Washington and I'm not happy with this TV company customer service means customer service they ain't got ***
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Purchased a 50in seiki tv from kmart and the tv went out (the picture stopped showing up) with in 6 or 7mnths and I called the company to see if..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."